inFertile Life is an organisation founded by Andreia Trigo (NLP Coach and Clinical Nurse Specialist) to support people facing fertility and involuntary childlessness.Andreia was diagnosed with infertility at the age of 17. Infertility made her question her identity as a woman, self-image, self-worth, her role in a relationship, in family and in society. Using logotherapy and neurolinguistic programming, Andreia was able to create perspective, find meaning and live a fulfilling life despite the suffering. It has been her life mission ever since to help other people achieve the same.
The strategies that Andreia has used to get on with life, are the same we offer you through inFertile Life whether:
- You are trying to cope with the losses of infertility
- You want to create a new fertility plan
- You increase your chances of success in achieving that plan
Andreia Trigo (RN BSc MSc)
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to the journey of a life time, the journey of finally becoming yourself!
Andreia Trigo is:
- A Certified and Registered Specialist Nurse
- A Certified and Registered NLP Coach
- A Local Contact (London) with Fertility Network UK
- A Member of Fertility Nursing Forum at the Royal College of Nursing
- A Member of Women's Health Forum at the Royal College of Nursing
- A Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Specialists of Tomorrow Public Insight Group
- A Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Women's Voices Involvement Panel
- A Member of AWID Women's Rights
Our mission is to provide the support you need to:
- Cope with the losses of infertility
- Create a new fertility plan
- Increase your chances of success in achieving that plan
- Support you through each stage of your journey
We are passionate about helping you create perspective, find meaning and live a fulfilling life. email@example.com.