VisioninFertile Life is an organisation addressing the worldwide childless not by choice community. Our Vision is to improve support worldwide at minimal cost to populations.
MissionChildlessness rates are worsening affecting around 20% of the population. We use research, clinical skills and technology to create evidence-based products with global reach to support the childless not by choice community. We are passionate about supporting people, coping with the loss, creating alternative plans and having a fulfilling life.
Why we exist?All of us have been affected personally by infertility or know someone who has. This is our driving force at inFertile Life.
This personal experience, combined with our research, clinical and technology knowledge is the differentiating factor that makes us stand out.
Meet the team
Meet the founder
Andreia Trigo was diagnosed with infertility at the age of seventeen. This challenging diagnosis made her go through the emotional rollercoaster of an uncertain reproductive future. However, Andreia was able to find peace and live a happy, fulfilling life. It has been her life mission to help other people achieve the same ever since. Andreia is based in London.
- Certified and Registered Specialist Nurse for over 14 years.
- Certified and Registered NLP Coach. Awarded NLP Coach of the Year 2017.
- TEDx Speaker on Coping With Infertility.
- Awarded Best Innovation in Business 2018.
- Awarded E-Business of 2018.
- Founder of the Enhanced Fertility Programme.
- Author in the area of fertility and reproductive health
- A Local Contact (London) with Fertility Network UK
- A Member of Fertility Nursing Forum at the Royal College of Nursing
- A Member of Women's Health Forum at the Royal College of Nursing
- A Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Women's Voices Involvement Panel